Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just Everyday Stuff!

Nothing much has happened to us this past week. We lost our Internet connection on Saturday and just got it back today. Yesterday, we got a "potty" timer to help me remember to take Kaylee to the loo on a regular basis. Now if I can only remember to keep the timer where I can hear it! Today she only had one wet diaper all day! If she keeps this up we can say, "bye-bye" to diapers soon. I love how excited she gets when she's successful! Except when she grabs the pot and runs at a full gallop to dump the contents. Needless to say, it requires a little extra clean-up. When Kaylee goes, she's allowed to share her potty treats (gummy bears) with Brother and Sissy, who in turn give her hearty congratulations. This morning, Josie learned that its best not to give congrats to Kaylee first thing in the morning! Kaylee takes after me, its ALWAYS best not to talk too much until I'm fully awake. We are definitely not sociable in the morning! It reminds me of a plaque my parents have that says, "Sometimes, I wake up grumpy. Sometimes, I let her sleep!" Well, God bless. Keep on a prayin'!

0 comments: