Saturday, February 6, 2010

Service Guarantee


It's happened again! I've got a thought stuck in my head and it keeps going 'round and 'round and 'round. Maybe it'll help if I share it.

Here it is...

Today, Keith read a billboard that said, "What would you accomplish for me if you knew you would succeed?" Well, that got me to thinking. "What would I accomplish for God if I knew I would succeed?" How many times have I been afraid to try something for God, because I was afraid of failure? I can tell you: it's more than I care to think about.

What would you accomplish for God if you knew you would succeed? Would you learn a new skill like the piano, or maybe sign language? Would you teach that Sunday School class? Would you give up a habit? Would you go into full-time service? Leave your home for the mission field? Give to faith-promise?

What kind of a guarantee are we waiting for?

How about... "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:" II Cor. 9:8

Or... "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Galatians 6:9

Maybe this one... "But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

Try this one... "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13

Don't forget... "For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken." Proverbs 3:26

Here's the best guarantee of all... "Faithful is He that calleth you, WHO ALSO WILL DO IT." I Thessalonians 5: 24

Just a thought!!!
God bless. Keep on a prayin'!

2 comments:

Farming On Faith said...

I so enjoyed reading this post. Amen~what a wonderful reminder to us all!
Valentine Wishes~
Carrie

HOPE said...

Excellent post! A great encouraging..and thought provoking post.
What hidden talents lie within each of us, if we would just DO and trust GOD...

....we will be successful!

Thank you so much for you sweet comment...it meant so much to me!

Love,
HOPE