Thursday, March 11, 2010

Up, Up, and Away!


Well, Keith is in the air! It looks like God has heard our prayers for good weather. Please continue to pray that he will have a good time of fellowship with the people of Victory Baptist Church and that the next four days will go super fast!

If you're reading this, Babe, Josie says,"I miss Daddy already." And Jerry said, "Nothing's fun, 'cause Daddy's not here.When Daddy's here everything is fun."  Kaylee still doesn't seem to realize your gone, sorry, Honey. I love you and miss you.

For the rest of you... Have a great day and thanks for your prayers.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for great weather!!!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

So nice to meet you today. I just prayed for Keith and your family.
Blessings,
Yvonne

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Hope he has a wonderful trip!
Does he happen to be coming to Victory Baptist in Alberta, Canada? That is where we worked for 18 months before starting the church in Hinton.

I'm with you on the homeschooling! I went to public school, and so did my husband. However, things were different 10 years ago. It is only because of God's mercy that we are where we are! I pray for God's mercy in the lives of our children as we homeschool and try to have a genuine Christian home.
So happy to hear that you might be able to be at the church by May! How exciting!