Friday, December 10, 2010

To all our readers....

Hello. I know, I don't post anymore. Well, God has blessed and we have been very busy here in Kenora. Victory Baptist Church now has a building! God opened the doors for us to purchase a 5 acre piece of property with a building already on it. The best part was that it was already zoned correctly!

Anyhow, between homeschooling, church renovations, and getting ready for Christmas, I just haven't found much time for blogging. I would like to get back to regular posting, but I just can't keep up with two blogs, so I'm not going to be posting here anymore. I have another blog, "Love... In A Loveless World." I will be posting over there. It would make me very happy if you would continue to follow me at my other blog. I also post an update on the ministry at Victory Baptist Church once a month at the KJV Blog Directory.

I will keep this blog open, however. And how knows? Maybe, I'll learn to be more organized and life will slow down a little!? Okay, so, maybe that's asking a little too much! Thanks for following us.


0 comments: