Monday, December 28, 2009

Every kid needs a dog!

Yesterday, while I was getting ready for church, I heard Josie asking Kaylee if she wanted a cookie. So, naturally, I went to find out what they had gotten into. There was Josie standing on the couch holding up a ziploc baggy with two Christmas cookies left in it. Kaylee was standing in front of her trying to reach them. Josie, who didn't see me around the corner was saying to Kaylee, "Do you want a cookie?" To which Kaylee replied again, "Yesh (Kaylee's just two)." Josie, the ever-loving big sister by seventeen months, then commanded Kaylee, "Okay, then, sit!" I stood there watching this being repeated once more when I figured it was time to intervene. Josie informed me that she saw someone do this trick with their pet; and since she didn't have a pet, she figured her little sister was a perfect substitute!

Poor, Kaylee! Now if only I can get her house-broken!

Smile. God bless. Keep on a prayin'!

2 comments:

Andrea Maddiex said...

Thank you for coming by and offering the encouragement! I am really excited to do this. It is really wonderful to see all the aldies that have joined in! :)

Aliene said...

Thanks for stopping by kjvblogs and commenting on Tuesday. I just went through your blogs and read some of the things you believe in. Like you said,, not all FBC's are the same.
we support well over 100 missionaries at our
church and it is such a privilege to be a part of that. I will follow your blog and pray that you will be a shining light there in the cold country of Canada.