Saturday, February 13, 2010

Prayer Request

Please pray for missionaries David and Julie McCrum. They are serving in South Africa. They were in a car wreck here is the latest update:

UPDATE ON JULIE MCCRUM – SOUTH AFRICA – Friday, February 12, 2010:  Dr. Bragg talked with David late this afternoon.  The surgeon came out and said that he was finally able to get the bleeding stopped.  Julie is not out of the woods.  The next 48 hours are critical.  The seat belt cut through her intestines.  Even with the bleeding stopped, there remains the danger of leakage from the intestines which would put bacteria in her body and would not produce good results.  Continue to pray for Julie, for her doctors, for David and the boys.  They are in South Africa where they serve with David’s parents.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so sad :( They'll have our prayers!

Farming On Faith said...

I am sending up prayers as I type for Julie.
Life is hard but God is good. I pray he will bring her through for His glory and for her children.
Blessings~
Carrie

Deborah said...

Praying!

Unknown said...

This is sad news. I'll be praying. My niece was in a bad accident when she was 18. The seat belt did the same thing to her. She wasn't expected to live. She lost both kidneys and has since gotten a transplant. It was a very long time before she was out of the woods. So scary.

Mrs.B said...

They have our prayers!!

prayers from sam said...

your prayer touched me. I'm praying! I found this site helpful www.holylandprayer.com Check it; maybe it gives you a relief. God bless.