Monday, August 24, 2009

Trip to Maramec Springs, MO

Today, we took the kids to Maramec Springs. Here's some of the Pics.







The kids loved feeding the trout.








Even Kaylee got in on the action!
She's not a bad shot either.







A furnace from the old iron works. It's huge! Made me wonder how big the furnace was that the three Hebrew children were thrown into.




Maramec Springs is full of God's handiwork.












"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters."





Picnic Time!



Bye-Bye!

1 comments:

Ken and Carole Tetrault said...

Dear Keith & Julie - Those are such beautiful pictures!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day! The kids look so different, I can't believe how much they've changed and I'm looking forward to seeing you all again in October!! Take care and God Bless!!!!

Sister Carole